I look out the window, it is cloudy..
The wind blow so soft make me feel the tenderness..
I stare at the sky, then I feel empty..
Why?
I also didn't know the answer..
I am alive but like a walking decease..
Without thoughts and feelings...
At least for now.
Sometime I found myself crying,
Crying for no reasons at all...
Maybe I should stop pushing myself too hard...
Because I know, I already do much more than I could bear...
Making people happy while hurting myself.
I try to be happy, but it only lasts for seconds,
and it flew away...
I try to catch it, but I'm not fast enough that it just slip away from my hand..
And fall into others hand, its mine, why did u took it from me?
Maybe I should give myself a chance..
It's not wrong to be selfish sometimes..
No comments:
Post a Comment