Its been a long time since my last visit. Feeling happy, down and sometimes stuck with boredom. That's what happen in the early year of 2011. Like usual, start a new semester the only difference is now I am in a new campus. New house and new house mates.
It was wonderful. I had a journey to Genting Highland again, to Melaka and the latest one to Penang Island. It was awesome, as I marked each state that I have been in a map. Only left Kedah, Perlis, Kelantan, Langkawi and Sarawak.. Sooner or later I am gonna hit the states.
Life seems more complicated but I know that I will get through it. Just accept it instead of fight against it. Some people may just talk bad about others without being empathy. Something that looks wrong doesn't mean it is wrong. But I am get used to it. People may say whatever they want to, by the time they face the same situation, then they will understand. No harm.
Study going well and I am giving my best. Nobody's perfect, so do I. Sometimes I do stumble and fall down. But I never forget to get back on my feet, that is what keep me going.
Plan of life seems a little thwarted. But I will work on with it as soon as possible. Plan can be altered right?
Whatever happen, I will keep on going and nothing can ever stop me from achieving my dreams. That makes our life worth to live for. Stumble and fall, get up and fight!
^__^
No comments:
Post a Comment